VacuumMate Allweather is the industry standard for fast & accurate synchronizing of up to 4 x carburetor / fuel injection throttle valves on 2 and 4-stroke engines.
VacuumMate displays the individual manifold pressure of 4 separate carburetors (or fuel injection throttle bodies) on four vertically arranged bright LED bars (40 LEDs per bar) visible in sunlight. making it ideal even for on-board marine & external use.
Two models are available:
VacuumMate Allweather WS (workshop), featured below.
Fixed resolution accuracy of 0.5cmHg as recommended by motorcycle and outboard marine OEs.
A built in tachometer displays engine speed in RPM (from pressure pulses, no additional pick-up required).
DYNamic mode to troubleshoot poor engine synchronizing; displays valve sealing differences.
4 x industrial / medical grade MOTOROLA pressure transducers.
Approved as a recommended tool by Mercury, Honda, Yamaha.
- CYLINDERS : 4 (6 possible with 4 – 6 cylinder adapter)
- METHOD : Compare and display individual pressures of 4 carburetor / fuel injection manifolds.
- DISPLAY / RESOLUTION : 4 x display of 40 x hi-bright LEDs, fixed 0.5cmHg resolution.
- SELECT / ADJUST :
- SYNC : 5 – 25cmHg, 20 – 40cmHg, 35 – 55cmHg ranges.
- RPM : 500 – 2500rpm range, 2 / 4 stroke selector.
- DYNamic mode for troubleshooting valve sealing.
- POWER : 12V DC (11 – 15Vdc), power can be drawn from vehicle battery.
- STYLE / INCLUDED : Shock resistant & water resistant composite molded polyurethane & polycarbonate casing with durable polycarbonate labels and rubber sealed and protected switches, fuel & oil resistant rubber hoses, DC supply socket with a 6 1/2ft / 200cm power lead ending in battery clips, 4 x M5 flexi-rigid adapters, 4 x M6 flexi-rigid adapters, fuel switch T-piece, nylon carry case, instructions for use.
- OPTIONS : 4 to 6 cylinder adapter.