VacuumMate Allweather is the industry standard for fast & accurate synchronizing of up to 4 x carburetor / fuel injection throttle valves on 2 and 4-stroke engines.
VacuumMate displays the individual manifold pressure of 4 separate carburetors (or fuel injection throttle bodies) on four vertically arranged bright LED bars (40 LEDs per bar) visible in sunlight. making it ideal even for on-board marine & external use.
Two models are available:
VacuumMate Allweather ME (marine) with rechargeable NiMH battery, featured below.
VacuumMate Allweather WS (workshop), powered from the vehicle battery.
Fixed resolution accuracy of 0.5cmHg as recommended by motorcycle and outboard marine OEs.
A built in tachometer displays engine speed in RPM (from pressure pulses, no additional pick-up required).
DYNamic mode to troubleshoot poor engine synchronizing; displays valve sealing differences.
4 x industrial / medical grade MOTOROLA pressure transducers.
Approved as a recommended tool by Mercury, Honda, Yamaha.
- CYLINDERS : 4 (6 possible with 4 – 6 cylinder adapter)
- METHOD : Compare and display individual pressures of 4 carburetor / fuel injection manifolds.
- DISPLAY / RESOLUTION : 4 x display of 40 x hi-bright LEDs, fixed 0.5cmHg resolution.
- SELECT / ADJUST :
- SYNC : 5 – 25cmHg, 20 – 40cmHg, 35 – 55cmHg ranges.
- RPM : 500 – 2500rpm range, 2 / 4 stroke selector.
- DYNamic mode for troubleshooting valve sealing.
- ON/OFF power switch.
- POWER : 7.2V NiMH battery with 6 hour autonomy, recharged from 12V DC (11 – 15Vdc), power can also be drawn from vehicle battery.
- STYLE / INCLUDED : fuel & oil resistant rubber hoses, DC supply socket with a 6 1/2ft / 200cm power lead ending in battery clips, 4 x M5 flexi-rigid adapters, 4 x M6 flexi-rigid adapters, fuel switch T-piece, instructions for use.
- OPTIONS : 4 to 6 cylinder adapter.