The SynchroMate ROTAX kit includes the SynchroMate plus the ROTAX adapters necessary to attach the instrument to the carburetors on the ROTAX aircraft engine.
SynchroMate displays the difference in vacuum intake settings of two separate carburetors on the same engine very precisely on a single transverse “East-West” 30 fixed resolution LED display. A flashing LED at the dead-centre “Pa” mark indicates that the compared manifold vacuums are equal to within 0.5 cmHg (centimeters of mercury).
Fixed resolution accuracy of 0.5cmHg.
A built in tachometer displays engine speed in RPM (from pressure pulses, no additional pick-up required).
Industrial / medical grade MOTOROLA pressure transducer.
Approved as a recommended tool by Rotax aviation’s official club ROTAX OWNER.com.
- CYLINDERS : 2 (4 possible with 2 – 4 cylinder adapter)
- METHOD : Compare and display on a single display the difference in pressure between two carburetor / fuel injection manifolds.
- DISPLAY / RESOLUTION : 1 display of 30 x hi-bright LEDs, 0.5cmHg resolution.
- SELECT :
- RPM (500-2000rpm)
- Absolute vacuum (0-60cmHg), accurately determine manifold vacuum.
- POWER : 12V DC (11 – 15Vdc), power can be drawn from vehicle battery.
- STYLE / INCLUDED : ABS instrument case with durable polycarbonate labels, fuel & oil resistant rubber hoses and protective rubber holster, DC supply socket with a 6 1/2ft / 200cm power lead ending in battery clips, instructions for use (on instrument and included), 2 x M5 and 2 x M6 manifold adapters, T – vacuum splitter for fuel switch, nylon carry case, ROTAX adapters.
- OPTIONS : Power cable extender and adapter options.