The SS4074 relies on Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. The flexible modular design enables it to be set up with 1 to 6 batteries on the wall (3.7-22.2kWh).
The SolarMD 7.4k features different storage capacities, according to user requirements. Capacity can be increased through parallel connection of the batteries.
- Solar MD 7.4k is a flexible solution for small and mid-sized configurations
- Support system parallel connection
- Support CAN communication
- Modular design
- Easy to Install
- Wall mounted
- Residential PV Installations for household energy demands
- Residential and commercial UPS systems
- The Solar MD 7.4k is used with an external battery inverter.
- OFF-GRID energy system
The Solar MD standard battery—SS4074 has been widely used in Energy Storage applications on African market. The battery is produced with the world leading LiFeP04 technology.
- Stable discharge platform
- Excellent safety
- Long life cycle
- High temperature performance
- High energy density
- High charge & discharge rate