The UP5000 is a 48V, 4.8kWh lithium ion battery with incredible features to provide a competitive edge in the market.
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Higher usable capacity resulting in less battery modules installed
- Usable capacity 4 560Wh
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units
- Allows for large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub
- Intelligent BMS protecting battery cells
- 95% DoD with more usable capacity
- RS485 and CAN compatible
- Comes with a 5-year warranty non-extendable
MAX DISCHARGE RATE IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR +- 60 SECONDS The maximum allowed voltage is 53.5V, please ensure that you check the inverter settings are below this BEFORE plugging in the UTILITY/SOLAR to the inverter. Please ensure that you have the correct BMS cable for the correct inverter. Due to the ongoing effect of Covid-19 and the worldwide chip shortage, certain suppliers had to resort to alternative component suppliers. This has affected the compatibility of specific inverter and battery combinations. Please see the Application Note New Pylontech firmware or Application Note Kodak user settings for more info.