PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Waterproofing Rubber is a thick liquid, polymor emulsion based rubberizing compound for covering damp and leaking substrates. The product is water-based, non-toxic, virtually odoUrless and has no fumes.
WHAT MAKES WATERPROOFING RUBBER UNIQUE?
– Waterproofing Rubber is a polymer emulsion coating engineered to provide adhesive, elastic & protective properties.
APPLICATIONS By : Spray, brush or roller.
– Coating cures into a seamless membrane on asbestos | cement | concrete | metal | tiles | wood, etc at ambient and service temperatures between 15C – 35C
PERFORMANCE BENEFITS OF WATERPROOFING RUBBER COATINGS
Superior Performing Membrane
- Bonds to most construction materials
- Seamless membrane that protects substrate against – rusting, water damage, acid and chemical attack
- Withstands thermal cycling
- Remains flexible with approximately 35% stretch capacity
- UV resistant
- Puncture resistant
- Abrasion resistant
SIGNIFICANT INSTALLATION COST SAVINGS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Minimal surface preparation required
- Mostly one coat system
- Application tools cleans easily with water while wet
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND SAFE
- Near to Zero VOC free