The OG 5.48 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system. The wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy. It’s best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function
- Note: The Kodak VMIII inverter has a RS485 port that can be connected to the RS485 port on the Pylontech batteries for BMS communication. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring/electrical regulations and standards. M.A.L Battery Distributors t/a Batteries Online, will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
Rated Power:5,000 W
Min PPT Voltage:120 V
Max PPT Voltage:450 V
DC Startup Voltage:120 VDC
Shutdown Voltage:120 V
Max Input Voltage:500 V
Max DC Power:4,500 W
Max AC Power:5,500 W
Surge AC Power (15 Seconds):10,000 W
Max DC Current:25 A
Max DC Inputs:1
Has DC Fuses:0
MPPT Quantity :1
Has Integrated DC Switch:No