In rural or end-of-line locations, the AC grid voltage can fluctuate across a wide range. Voltage that is sufficently far from the nominal 230V can cause applicances to run much less efficiently, or make them unable to function.
Most other inverters that are capable of running in Island Mode simply pass through the variable grid voltage and only produce a smooth 230V supply in the event of a grid failure.
Kodak’s King Off-Grid inverter is perfect for areas where grid electricity is less stable because it produces smooth 230V AC at all times, whether the grid is available or not.
This is great for efficient running of applicances, but crucial for an uninterrupted supply for important loads such as servers or ATMs.
Operates at 24V, so an ideal match with the Pylon US2500 24V model.
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485)
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- Robust UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for essential loads with zero transfer time
Please note: Because of the low Voltage MPPT on this unit. It works best with 2x 72 cell modules or 3x 60 cell modules per string. Any more could cause an over voltage on the MPPT and damage it.
Weight: 14.35 kg
Rated Power:3,000 W
Min PPT Voltage:30 V
Max PPT Voltage:115 V
DC Startup Voltage:30 V
DC Shutdown Voltage:30 V
Max Input Voltage:145 V
Max DC Power:1,500 W
Max AC Power (5 Minutes):3,150 W
Surge AC Power (1 Second):6,000 W
Max DC Current:60 A
Max DC Inputs:1
Has DC Fuses:0
Euro Efficiency:93 %
MPPT Quantity :1
Has Integrated DC Switch:No