KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OG 1.24 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system.
Wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
Best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
Operates at 24V, so an ideal match with the Pylon UP2500 24V model and Giter G2500-24 24V model.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
Rated Power:1,500 W
Min PPT Voltage:120 V
Max PPT Voltage:380 V
DC Startup Voltage:120 V
DC Shutdown Voltage:120 V
Max Input Voltage:400 V
Max DC Power:2,000 W
Max AC Power (5 Minutes):1,575 W
Surge AC Power (1 Second):3,000 W
Max DC Current:9 A
Max DC Inputs:1
Has DC Fuses:0
Connector:Screw Terminal Included Connectors:1
Euro Efficiency:93 %
MPPT Quantity :1
Has Integrated DC Switch:No