The locally designed Microcare Inverter is able to anticipate load failure by pre-charging the circuits for rapid transfer of power and change-over. When
the grid power returns with a fluctuating voltage, the Microcare Inverter delays the transfer to a set connection time to avoid any load damage. Microcare Inverters use galvanic isolation resulting in the product being highly robust and reliable with low standby current and high efficiency ratings.
- Available for 48V(VDC) systems
- LCD display and low idle current
- High surge capacity for motor start
- Timed overload capacity with auto shutdown
- 3-Attempt auto restart with short circuit protection
- Built in, high rate, two-stage battery charger
- Minimum local service turnaround time
- 3 year warranty
- Fan cooling for optimum performance and component longevity
- Audible buzzer indicating faults, overload and status
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring/electrical regulations and standards. M.A.L Battery Distributors t/a Batteries Online, will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.