WHAT IS A LITHIUM ION BATTERY?
A lithium-ion battery (sometimes Li-ion battery or LIB) is a member of a family of rechargeable battery types in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging.
- Nominal cell voltage: NMC 3.6 / 3.8 VSpecific energy: 100–265 W·h/kg (0.36–0.875)
- Energy density: 250–676 W·h/L (0.90–2.43 MJ/L)
- Energy/consumer-price: 2.5 W·h
- 24-36 holes of golf, terrain dependent
- Light Weight
- Long cycle life (2000 charge cycles or more)
- Ultra-safe quick charging and discharging with a large current
- Built in Battery Management System
- Great performance at high and low temperatures
- No memory effect
- USB 5v output port (for charging phones, laptops, running lighting)
- Environmental friendly.
- Plug in the lithium ion charger, supplied with your battery, into the wall socket and battery
- Switch on the charger
- The light will briefly glow green, then change to red to indicate charging.
- LED will turn green once the battery is fully charged.
Please note, to fully charge the battery it will take between 4-5 hours, depending on the level of discharge, battery condition and age of battery. A brand new battery can take up to 6 hours for its first charger.
Batteries carry an 18-month warranty, this does not failure due to mechanical damage from dropping or impact, or water damage, if the battery has been modified in anyway, if the security label is tampered with any way, if the serial number has been altered or the battery or charger.
Note: Should you encounter problems with your battery, the battery and charger must be returned to the us in order NOT to invalidate the warranty.