Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series PWM regulators. The Microcare MPPT Regulator is also able to charge batteries of a lower voltage than the solar panel. By means of LED it will show the status of the system. It also incorporates various charge modes which will automatically increase the charge level to the batteries when first starting up or if the battery voltage falls below the minimum volts.
- – Automatic selection of Battery voltage (12 – 48V)
– Input panel voltage (20-150Voc)
– Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection
– Electronic current limiting.
– 4 Line LCD Display: Battery Voltage, Charge Mode (Equalize, Boost and Float) showing Charge Current, Panel Voltage and Output Power from the Panels
– Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63 day logger
– Programmable features
– Accessories. Battery/ Temperature Sensors, Daylight Switch, Relay Interface. Radio Link.
– Peak efficiency greater than 96%
– Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm