VARTA® Dual-Purpose Flooded TechnologyGabriel Erasmus
VARTA® batteries stand for reliable performance and best technologies to fit any lifestyle and we would like to introduce their Leisure range:
VARTA® Dual-Purpose Flooded Technology
VARTA® offers a full portfolio of flooded lead-acid batteries that cover an extensive range of applications and vehicles. Each battery is built to meet the specific needs of their global customer base of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and aftermarket customers.
Flooded lead-acid batteries are the most common battery type. A liquid electrolyte consisting of sulphuric acid covers all internal parts. VARTA® flooded batteries have a sealed construction which makes them leakproof.
Marine Flooded Batteries
VARTA® offer a full product portfolio of marine starting and deep cycle batteries, keeping customers on the water longer. From high-cranking starting batteries to standard and enhanced dual-cycle flooded batteries, they have the right marine offering for any customer need. Unlike conventional flooded batteries, VARTA Professional Dual-Purpose batteries are spill proof and can be tilted up to an angle of 90° for short periods.
Flooded Dual-Purpose Benefits Include:
- Dual-cycle batteries possess starting capabilities delivering sudden bursts of engine starting power.
- Dual-cycle batteries may power accessories when the engine is not running.
- More durable construction with increased cycling capabilities, improving life in light deep-cycle applications.
Professional Dual-Purpose Key Advantages:
- Designed for standard motorhomes, caravans and boats with low or moderate energy demands
- Long-lasting – up to twice the cyclic stability of conventional flooded batteries (up to 200 cycles @ 50% DOD)
- Minimal self-discharge makes them ideal for seasonal use
- Ideal for dual power applications (can be used for both starting and overall energy supply)
Batteries Online offer the following dual-purpose and deep cycle batteries from VARTA® for marine and leisure applications: