OptiMATE PRO 2 x 10A – Professional 2-bank battery saving charger for automotive, marine, leisure batteries
The 2-bank battery care center for 12V automotive, marine, RV starter and deep cycle batteries; temperature compensated recovery, charge and testing of all discharged or neglected sulphated / low-voltage batteries from 24Ah.
14.4V / 14.7V modes – Select 14.4V mode for any 12V flooded (with filler caps or sealed) lead-acid battery or 14.7V for sealed hi performance AGM batteries such as delivered by Odyssey, OptiMa (red, blue, yellow top) and North Star.
FAST mode – 3 hour maximum current charge mode for quick charging of a deep discharged battery. Desulphation SAVE mode has been de-activated for safe recharging with battery connected to vehicle / craft circuitry.
Temperature regulated charging – Charge voltage is adjusted according to ambient temperature. (-4mV/°C/cell above/below 77°F/25°C).
Accurate voltage sensing – Charge leads have integrated voltage sense wires for exact voltage measurement at the battery.
- BANKS / CHARGING STATIONS: 2 (each bank operates independently)
- CHARGING AMPS (per bank) : 10A maximum, Ampmatic control.
- USE : Indoor / workshop environment (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 1.8V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 24 – 240Ah.
- INPUT : Selectable 110-120VAC / 220-240VAC 50-60Hz, with ON/OFF power switch and replaceable fuse protection.
- STYLE : Vented industrial table top case with wall mount option (TS-218), 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 2 pairs high current 6ft / 180cm charge leads ending in heavy duty battery clamps.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Click "Add to Quote" on the product page
- Click the button below to review and send your quote request.
Below is a summary of items in your quote request.
Your list is currently empty.
Click "Update List" to refresh list.