OptiMATE 4 – Dual Program 9-step 12V 1A Battery Saving charger-tester-maintainer
- CHARGING AMPS : 1A (constant current)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step* desulphation recovery (*1-step low volt pulse save during CAN-bus mode).
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 – 50Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
Special features in CAN-bus program
- Automatic KEY-LESS activation and continued maintenance until charger is disconnected.
- Safe low voltage pulse desulphation.
- No risk of overcharging.
- Totally safe for vehicle electronics.
- Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance.
- Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
3-year limited replacement warranty.