OptiMATE 3 – 7-step 12V 0.8A Battery saving charger-tester-maintainer
- CHARGING AMPS : 0.8A (constant current)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 2V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 – 50Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
OptiMate 3, the all-in-one tool for 12V battery care at home. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically. The latest version of OptiMate 3 retains all easy-to-use characteristics of the over 2 million OptiMates produced since 1995, but is now lighter and more efficient than ever. The OptiMate 3 recovers sulphated batteries and then tests after charging. The maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Click "Add to Quote" on the product page
- Click the button below to review and send your quote request.
Below is a summary of items in your quote request.
Your list is currently empty.
Click "Update List" to refresh list.