Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.A battery stores electricity for future use. It develops voltage from the chemical reaction produced when two unlike materials, such as [...]
75 AH Dual-Purpose Varta Batteries – BV-LFD75
Especially developed for the latest electric boats, yachts and motorhomes, this high performance product uses our Absorbent Glass Mat technology for huge energy reserves to power multiple electric devices throughout its long life. With minimal self-discharge, it’s perfect for seasonal use and completely maintenance-free.
- Ideal for high-performance electric boats, yachts and motorhomes
- AGM technology for superb shock and vibration resistance
- Exceptionally long lasting: up to eight times the cyclic stability of conventional batteries (up to 800 cycles @ 50% DOD)
- Tough, leak proof construction
- Ideal to power your heavy loaded electrical systems and traction applications
|Dimensions||278 x 175 x 190 mm|
Marine & Leisure
|Res Cap Min||
BV-2070J - E39
BV-668F21 - F21
BV-2095 - G14
BV-2741 - A17
BV-3545 - B24
BV-3545BLUE - B34
BV-2545 - B23
BV-2056 - C14
BV-2660 - D47
BV-652E45 - E45
BV-2070 - E13
BV-2670 - E23
BV-3670 - E24
BV-2788 - F5
BV-668F19 - F19
BV-3695 - G8
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. VARTA wins award as “Best PROFI Workshop Brand” Second award for VARTA in 2016 after the best brand award from the ETM [...]
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The confident choice of the world’s leading manufacturers Its a fact that the majority of car manufacturers trust VARTA® products to always [...]
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Start-Stop technology increases the demands placed on the battery technology, VARTA Start-Stop batteries become the heart of every Start-Stop system. The [...]
- Click "Add to Quote" on the product page
- Click the button below to review and send your quote request.
Below is a summary of items in your quote request.
Your list is currently empty.
Click "Update List" to refresh list.
WHY HAS SOME VARTA BATTERY SPECS CHANGED?
- The changes to the Varta Automotive range has taken place due to a rationalisation process by Johnson controls themselves.
- These changes are based on our warmer African climate.
- All the new part numbers have an H on the end.
- In the Automotive Range this H signifies heat resistance a new technology in these batteries.
- The plates are thicker and made to withstand our heat conditions.
- Due to the plates being thicker there is a sacrifice on either or both the AH or CCA on some of the batteries.
- The Varta Black dynamic – has fallen away.
- All the auto Batteries and Heavy duty batteries are now Blue Dynamic.
- Silver Dynamics will now only be the AGM start stop range of batteries