Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.A battery stores electricity for future use. It develops voltage from the chemical reaction produced when two unlike materials, such as [...]
692 / M8H HEAVY DUTY VARTA BATTERY – BV-692M8H
HEAVY DUTY VARTA BATTERY
Need an excellent all rounder? This versatile product covers our widest range of applications, including all agricultural, municipal, delivery and heavy goods vehicles carrying out demanding work on or off-road. And because Promotive Blue delivers the best cold starting performance for large engines, you’ll enjoy power and reliability from the word go.
- Designed for high-performance commercial vehicles with standard power demands
- Extended OE technology and lowest water consumption loads to enhanced TCO savings potential.
- Meets EN requirements (EN 3 standard and vibration resistance V2)
- Extremely safe thanks to Labyrinth lid technology, integral flame arrestors, terminal guards and special caps
- Minimal self discharge thanks to Calcium-silver technology grid alloy
- Up to 15 months shelf life
|Dimensions||513 x 223 x 223 mm|
|Res Cap Min||
BV-2070J - E39
BV-668F21 - F21
BV-2095 - G14
BV-2741 - A17
BV-3545 - B24
BV-3545BLUE - B34
BV-2545 - B23
BV-2056 - C14
BV-2660 - D47
BV-652E45 - E45
BV-2070 - E13
BV-2670 - E23
BV-3670 - E24
BV-2788 - F5
BV-668F19 - F19
BV-3695 - G8
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. VARTA wins award as “Best PROFI Workshop Brand” Second award for VARTA in 2016 after the best brand award from the ETM [...]
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The confident choice of the world’s leading manufacturers Its a fact that the majority of car manufacturers trust VARTA® products to always [...]
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Start-Stop technology increases the demands placed on the battery technology, VARTA Start-Stop batteries become the heart of every Start-Stop system. The [...]
- Click "Add to Quote" on the product page
- Click the button below to review and send your quote request.
Below is a summary of items in your quote request.
Your list is currently empty.
Click "Update List" to refresh list.
WHY HAS SOME VARTA BATTERY SPECS CHANGED?
- The changes to the Varta Automotive range has taken place due to a rationalisation process by Johnson controls themselves.
- These changes are based on our warmer African climate.
- All the new part numbers have an H on the end.
- In the Automotive Range this H signifies heat resistance a new technology in these batteries.
- The plates are thicker and made to withstand our heat conditions.
- Due to the plates being thicker there is a sacrifice on either or both the AH or CCA on some of the batteries.
- The Varta Black dynamic – has fallen away.
- All the auto Batteries and Heavy duty batteries are now Blue Dynamic.
- Silver Dynamics will now only be the AGM start stop range of batteries