Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Review of the Noco Genius G7200 smart battery charger maintainer & repairer. The Noco Genius G7200 can repair, maintain, and charge [...]
26 Amp 36V UltraSafe Industrial Battery Charger
The GX3626 is a high-frequency, high-efficiency industrial battery charger for electric vehicles, like a golf cart, scissor lift, pallet jack, floor care machine or utility vehicle. It represents the latest technology for fast and efficient battery charging with multiple charging modes at a push of a button. It’s universally adaptable design allowed for global use with replaceable A/C and D/C cables and designed for all types of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. And suitable for both on-and-off board applications.
- A 92-precent high-efficiency 36V industrial battery charger.
- Wide-range input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 425 amp-hours.
- Integrated inhibit and remote LED functions.
- Converts to a power supply for zero voltage charging.
- Progressive repair method for sulfated batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Designed for rugged environments and rated at IP66.
The next generation of charging electric vehicles.
The most advanced industrial battery charger in its class.
Not only can it charge a wide-range of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, but it’s as simple as a push of a button – no dip switches or downloadable software. And it’s paired with a robust battery repair method to combat battery sulfation and recover lost battery capacity, plus easily converts to a constant current, constant voltage power supply for zero voltage charging or equalizing unbalanced batteries.
|Dimensions||301 x 220 x 100 mm|
|Battery Capacity Range||
For Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries up to 425Ah
G750 - DATASHEET
G750 - USER GUIDE
G1100 - DATASHEET
G1100 - USER GUIDE
G3500 - DATASHEET
G3500 - USER GUIDE
G7200 - DATASHEET
G7200 - USER GUIDE
G15000 - DATASHEET
G150000 - USER GUIDE
G26000 - DATASHEET
G26000 - USER GUIDE
- Click "Add to Quote" on the product page
- Click the button below to review and send your quote request.
Below is a summary of items in your quote request.
Your list is currently empty.
Click "Update List" to refresh list.