Lead Crystal® technology consists of special features
A unique micro-porous high-absorbent mat (AGM), thick plates cast from a high purity lead calcium selenium alloy (which ensure an extended life), and a SiO2 based electrolyte solution.
Special electrolyte composition
By using a unique blending technology, Lead Crystal® is able to combine a variety of inorganic salts and organic substances to co-ordinate a combined reaction to improve the reaction ability between the electrolyte and active material on the lead plates. The electrolyte prevents the active material from becoming brittle and falling of the plates, improving the cycle life.
When charged/discharged the liquid electrolyte transforms into a crystallized state leaving hardly any free liquid electrolyte in the battery. This opens a wide range of installation applications, since the risk of electrolyte leakage is minimized. This reaction also improves the products’ safety, making it less harmful to installers and users alike.
Lead Crystal® advantages
- Up to 99% Recyclable and increased sustainability.
- Cleaner Less acid, no cadmium or antimony. Complies with increasingly strict international standards on protection of the environment.
- Safer No risk of leakage, less harmful chemicals, less fluids because of crystallization.
- Easy transportation Classified as non-hazardous for transport. The only battery allowed as normal goods air-freight.
- Guaranteed quality Each battery comes with a standard 3 year factory warranty.
- Better usage performance Charges up to two times faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high-current discharge ability.
- Full recovery Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full rated capacity daily.
- Long battery life Float service life up to 18 years. Up to 6000 charge/discharge cycles (20% DOD)
- Long shelf life Can be stored 2 years with no refresh charging required.Â Simplifies logistics
- Extreme temperature resistance Operates at temperatures from -40°C to +65°C
Lead Crystal® Batteries are accredited by renowned global institutions
Lead Crystal® batteries are being tested and challenged on a continuous basis. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, CE and UL accredited. In addition, we are IEC 60896-21 and 22 compliant.