LEAD CRYSTAL BATTERIES : The best solution for solar applicationsGabriel Erasmus
THE POWER OF TOMORROW
Clean energy defines the world that we live in today and tomorrow. Lead Crystal® technology creates power that is cleaner, safe and long-lasting for a better future. To overcome the fundamental flaws of lead-acid, gel and AGM batteries, such as plate sulfation, active material loss, high water loss rate, serious acid pollution, poor low temperature performance, short life cycle, poor transport safety, Betta Batteries successfully developed Lead Crystal® batteries. Lead Crystal Batteries have an unique proprietary technology; five exclusive patented technological innovations. Betta Batteries commercializes Lead Crystal® batteries, the better alternative to lead acid, lead gel and AGM batteries. We are the only manufacturers of Lead Crystal® batteries worldwide.
LEAD CRYSTAL® BATTERIES CHARACTERISTICS IN A NUTSHELL:
- PERFORMANCE Robust, resilient, high performing. Lead Crystal® batteries can be discharged deeper, cycled more often (even in extreme temperatures) and have a longer service life. They recover to full rated capacity over and over again.
- TECHNOLOGY A unique micro-porous high absorbent mat (AGM), pure lead plates, safe SiO2 electrolyte solution that solidifies into a white crystalline powder when charged/ discharged.
- CLEANER & SAFE Less acid, no cadmium, no antimony. Lead Crystal® batteries are up to 99% recyclable and are classified as non-hazardous goods for transport.
- MARKETS Lead Crystal® batteries are being used in telecoms, UPS, petrochem/marine, defence, renewable energy. health care, manufacturing, transportation and electric motion(wheelchairs, golf carts and trolleys).
WHAT MAKES LEAD CRYSTAL® STAND OUT
HIGH QUALITY LEAD PLATES (99.97% PURE LEAD) The positive and negative plates are the core electrochemical reaction area and the most important components of the battery No cadmium and no antimony.
AGM-LIKE PARTITION MATERIAL Made from ultra-fine glass fiber separator of high porosity, using cathode absorption UNIQUE ELECTROLYTE A unique complex technology is used to synergize a range of inorganic salts and organic substances, thereby optimizing the reaction between the electrolyte and the active electrode material. This reaction also improves product safety, making it less harmfull to installers and other users Less Sulphuric acid (<5%) When charged / discharged the liquid electrolyte transforms into a crystalized state leaving hardly any liquid electrolyte. This opens a wide range of installation applications, since the risk of electrolyte leakage is minimized.
L O N G B A T T E R Y L I F E Design life is 18 years. Up to 6000 charge/discharge cycles (20% DOD).LEAD CRYSTAL® CHARACTERISTICS
- GUARANTEED QUALITY Each battery comes with a standard three-year factory warranty
- LONG SHELF LIFE Can be stored two years without a need for refresh charging. Simplifies logistics
- Up to 99% RECYCLABLE and increased sustainability.
- EASY TRANSPORT Classified as normal goods and nonhazardous for air, sea and land transport.
- BETTER USAGE PERFORMANCE Charges up to two times faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high-current discharge ability.
- CLEANER Less acid, no cadmium or antimony. Complies with increasingly strict international standards on environmental protection.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE Operates at temperatures varying from -40Â°C to + 65Â°C.
- FULL RECOVERY Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full rated capacity daily.
- SAFER No risk of leakage, fewer harmful chemicals, less fluids because of crystallization.