Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Deep Cycle Batteries:
- More suited to deep discharging (more cycles)
- Can not supply very high current (not suited to winching),made for low current draw over a long period
- Can not be charged as quickly.
- Typically should not be discharged more than about 50%, i.e. don’t go below 50% state of charge
High Cycle Batteries:
- Used for standby (ups)
- Somewhere in between Cranking and Deep Cycle Batteries
- Can supply more current than Deep Cycle
- Can be recharged more quickly than Deep Cycle
- Typically should not be discharged more than about 25%, i.e. don’t go below 75% state of charge.
- Withstand deep discharging (up to 50% capacity) better than Cranking batteries
- Good option to run some auxiliary equipment to relieve the load on the deep cycle battery.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.